From: Doug Loss [mailto:drloss@suscom.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:35 PM
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 2--apps already in scholastic use

It occurred to me this morning that some of the apps in our
Application Index have already passed both Phase 1 and Phase 2 by
virtue of the fact that they're actually in use at some schools.
Those apps clearly don't have to be evaluated for their usefulness
scholastically.  So could all the people on this list who are using
Linux applications in their schools please post a message listing
which apps they're using?  If there are shortcomings with the app
that don't keep it from being useful to you but that you'd prefer to
see changed, you might mention those too.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: