Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 2

Les Richardson wrote:

> Ok. What do we have to record? I was thinking of:
> a) name of submittor and/or email address.
> b) name of school, location
> c) checkboxes for all apps.
> d) comments for all apps. (if desired)
>
> Anything else?

How would the checkbox for all apps work?  We have ~500 listed apps--would they
all be on the form?  How about fields for, oh, say 10 apps, with drop-down menus
for each listing all the apps?  If someone uses more than 10 apps they can fill
the form out multiple times.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: