[seul-edu] Apps that have passed ISO Phase 2

Here's the list so far of applications already in use at various
schools:

Xplns (not a candidate--licensing)
kdict
kmuser
Koha
gperiodic
Translation
Dictation
WeBWorK http://webwork.math.rochester.edu/ (licensing?)
SquidGuard
DansGuardian
OpenOffice
AUC
Learning Logic (commercial?)
abiword
gnumeric
kmLinux (not a candidate--full Linux distribution)
MyPHPSchool
QCad
gnuplot (freeware--freely usable and distributable, but not
modifiable.  Should we include?)
klogic
kara http://www.educeth.ch/informatik/karatojava/kara/index.html
(license?)
Gravitational Particle Simulator
GtkParticle
SciTE
Karel
Fle3
Ayam
SoundTracker
Audacity
Celestia
Star Office 6 (not a candidate--licensing)
KTouch
GEG
MrProject
GIMP (already included in standard distributions)
Dia
Blender

I consider all these to have passed our Phase 2 eval.  Not all of
them are candidates for inclusion on our ISO, (I've indicated a few
that I'm sure aren't), but I think this gives us a good beginning.
Let's hear your thoughts!

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: