Re: [seul-edu] Apps that have passed ISO Phase 2

From Doug Loss, Fri Oct 18, at 11:09:
 .Here's the updated list of educational apps that are already being
 .used in schools.  I've removed the apps that definitely aren't
 .candidates for our ISO, either because of licensing or because
 .they're already included in almost all Linux distributions.  Could

Could you please post also the list of all apps tested for educational use,
including those already part of linux distributions?

We are planning to (volunteer to) translate into italian some of the most
useful open applications for educational use. Your list would help us
to select that software.

thank you

--
Paolo