[seul-edu]

Hi Doug,
I almost forgot to propose for inclusion on the ISO, the applcation that is
most used in our primary school: our Content Management System.
It is specially developed for primary schools and draws quite some
attention in Holland. The CMS was financed by the Educational Department of
our municipality "De Baarsjes', part of the City of Amsterdam, Holland.
Ofcourse it's OSS/GPL and it's written in Perl and available in English and
Dutch (at the moment). It's easy to adapt the CMS to other languages
because there is only one language file to translate.

A blurb, translated from a Dutch site:
Site@School makes setting up and maintaining a website an easy task.
It enables webmasters to add advanced possibilities to the site without
programming like personal homepages for pupils. Pupils can easily add their
material to the site.
Due to the extended possibilties site at school can easily be compared with
 expensive commercial systems.
Download: http://siteatschool.sourceforge.net

That's all,
Kind regards,