[seul-edu] Educational apps in use at schools

Someone asked for my listing of all the educational apps for Linux
being used at the schools that have sent me lists (not just the ones
suitable for inclusion on our ISO).  Here it is.  I've left off a
few really standard, commonplace apps that are part of every distro,
like Samba, Perl, SSH, Apache, etc.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:

Xplns (not a candidate--licensing)
kdict
kmuser
Koha
gperiodic
Translation
Dictation
WeBWorK (licensing?)
SquidGuard
DansGuardian
OpenOffice
AUC
Learning Logic (commercial?)
abiword
gnumeric
kmLinux (not a candidate--full Linux distribution)
MyPHPSchool
QCad
gnuplot
klogic
kara http://www.educeth.ch/informatik/karatojava/kara/index.html
Gravitational Particle Simulator
GtkParticle
SciTE
Karel
Fle3
Ayam
SoundTracker
Audacity
Celestia
Star Office 6 (not a candidate--licensing)
KTouch
GEG
MrProject
GIMP (already included in standard distributions)
Dia
Blender
TuxTyping
TuxMath