Re: [seul-edu] beta testers needed - bootable Linux edu cdrom

That's wonderful Harry! :)  Have you tried it out with the kids yet? I
have a copy of Koppix itself, but I would love to try yours out.  I may
be attempting work with Clark County School District adn see if we can
get something involvoing Linux going. There have been some expressed
intrest with some kids in the middle school.
I would love to try out the CD too with a couple of preschool age
children too. Could you mail me one as well?

Jennifer Dozar
3145 E. Flamingo #1100
Las Vegas, NV 89121

--