Re: [seul-edu] OSS for schools (california and Texas)

You only need to be politically correct if you wanna be a politician.

If you want to be "Open" then you can be like arnie.

BTW can the schools in California find out if their new Governer is
considering OSS.

It makes it a lot easier if the Govt mandates Opensource.

As far as I know California and Texas may be highly supportive of the
idea if the school teachers just show their interest.

--

Thank You.

Khawar Nehal

Chief Executive of Operations
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
C-55 Block A KDA Officers Karachi 75260 Pakistan
Email : khawar@atrc.net.pk
Web : atrc.net.pk
Mobile, Hand Phone via Mobilink : 92-300-9284698
Voice via PTCL : 92-21-4980523