seul-edu bio and other stuff

On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 23:30:20 +0200, Malonowa <malonowa@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

[This was a private message to me (Doug), but it was clearly meant for here.]

 Doug Loss wrote:

> Roman,
>
>    Back in July you offered to write a short bio like I did, but said
> you were too busy to do it just then.  Just a reminder; we're all
> excited to know more about your life.

 Not up for a bio right now but I will get 'round to it - prmoise.

>    I've just been reviewing some of the July postings.  Where do we
> stand on a website redesign?  If that's a still in the future when time
> permits sort of thing that's OK, I'm just curious.

 If people could tell me what sort of thing they'd like that would move
 things forward a little. Bob's collecting information as content so that
 side of it is ok. Could people here give me urls of sites they'd like
 seul-edu to have a similar look'n'feel of? I could make it look very
 childish or corporate but somewhere along the line if enough urls appear
 then I can get a good idea of how people feel about the image we all want.

>    After my review I'm coming to agree with Bob that we let too many
> things drop without action.  Do you have any thoughts on how to address
> that?

 I've already asked Roger to make a tarball of the archives a couple of days
 ago. There's a lot there but I'll go through it all then maybe Bob and I
 can do something about them. Bob's already been doing sterling work in this
 dept. Keep up the good work Bob - I'm sure we're all grateful to you.

 Roman.