Re: gperiodic is officially part of debian (was Re: gperiodic debianpackage complete except for man page)

Kyle Burton writes:

 > >  - there are more than 118 elements (someone said to me, approx. 143)...
 > >      can we get the others in as well?
 >
 > I didn't have data for those elements.

And these are not the most useful. The recently discovered elements
did exist as some hundreds of atoms which decaied in some fractions of
second by radioactivity. Their interesting features are more related
to nuclear properties (nuclear stability, mechanism of desintegration)
than to chemical properties, since these elements are very unlikely to
undergo complicated chemica reactions due to their very short
half-life time.

Nethertheless it would be useful to do links from these elements to
web pages describing the efforts of some laboratories researching the
ultimate conditions of stability of an atomic nucleus.