OT: Textbooks

This is a little off-topic, but perhaps some of you just saw the report on
20/20 tonight on massivly erroneous textbooks. I'm thinking that if the
open textbook project takes off, the publishers will use it to reduce
their costs and increase profits. It's a great thing we have the Internet,
makes open initiatives possible :)

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/