seul-edu website maintainer

Wil Langford has just notified us that the press of his college course
schedule is such that he is unable to give the seul-edu web pages the
attention they need.  He'd like someone else to take over responsibility
for them; he's looking for someone from his local Linux users group to
do so, figuring it might be easier to show someone how to maintain the
site in a face-to-face setting.

That may be true.  However, it would be nice if someone with a
familiarity with and interest in the site's content would offer to take
up the maintenance task.  It's not really all that intensive of a job,
and I think Wil can explain how to use CVS and DocWelder fairly easily.
Additionally, we need someone to keep our News section on the seul-edu
first page <http://www.seul.org/edu/> current.  This could be the same
person or someone different.

So I'm calling for volunteers.  Could some of you help us out with a
little time and work?  Please don't dismiss the possibility of your
doing this task out of hand if you haven't done anything like this
before.  It's just not that difficult.  This could be a fulfilling way
to contribute to the effort if you don't feel qualified to write code or
documentation.