Re: HOW-TOs

Hi All,

It appears that I missed a posting, but I think if we
repeat information it is important to organize it with
the school setting in mind then repeating seems
warrented.  As for copyrighting -- I have no idea and no
experience.  There I need lots of guidance.

Bill

Quoting Robert Hopcroft <hopcroft@uswest.net>:
> Ray Olszewski wrote:
>
> > One note: on item #2 below, it is important to
strike a good balance
> between
> > repeating information from other HowTos and such,
and referencing them

If you find this message objectionable or of
questionable authenticity please contact
<headmaster@tasis.ch> or <support@tasis.ch>.