Re: HOW-TOs

I agree, but I am new to this stuff.  However, the
HowTos I plan to write for example with AbiWord -- I am
not too afraid of it becomming outdated, because I won't
be showing the fancy stuff -- just the important stuff.
But I am likely to be wrong -- however, I think we will
maintain the docs -- I am hoping to move our school
workstations to Linux.

Quoting bickiia@earlham.edu:

> Ray Olszewski <ray@comarre.com> wrote:
> Which raises the question of maintenance.  These
documents will quickly
> become outdated (especially on things like AbiWord,
which are under

If you find this message objectionable or of
questionable authenticity please contact
<headmaster@tasis.ch> or <support@tasis.ch>.