[Fwd: K12Linux: FWD: Open Source in Schools]

This just came in from the k12linux@riverdale.k12.or.us list.

Would anyone care to respond?

Bill

-- BEGIN included message

Hello Everyone!

I've been getting a fair amount of email recently asking about case
studies of Linux in schools.  One such request I have attached to
the end of this email (with permission, drop Malcolm a line if you
something which may be of interest to him!).

I've been kicking around building some sort of K12Linux case studies
website. I know many of you have done some pretty nifty work, and I
think it would be a good idea to share it with the world. I'm going
write up something on the things I'm currently working one (mainly
replacing Netware with Linux/Samba/LDAP and Groupwise with Cyrus/IMP).
Let me know what you think. Or even better whip up a quick webpage on
what you're doing with Linux in your schools and mail the URL to me
(I'd also be happy to provide the server/bandwidth if you'd like me
 to host the html for you).

-Eric

----- Forwarded message from Malcolm Herbert <malc@ngfl.gov.uk> -----