Re: [seul-edu] Our presence at trade shows

Michael Williams wrote:

> We have several state conferences each year in NC. sponsored by state
> teacher associations or the state Department of  Public Instruction. You
> might contact teachers in your local communities and find out which
> conferences they recommend.

And this is our problem.  All the conferences mentioned so far are regional
ones.  We don't have the resources to attend many of them, even if we could
get an invitation.  Are there any large conferences analogous to
LinuxWorldExpo?  That's what we'd have a chance of attending.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid