Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Licensing (was: Our presence at trade shows)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
>  > takes time awy from family, friends, or paying work to develop software.
>  > There is a loss of time , money or relationships.  Should we require this
>  > loss?
>
> Hum, you are right but then how GNU, Linux, Gnome, KDE come true?
>
> The KDE people did'nt say: "Ok we've developed the Desktop, so we will
> stop there and will not develop a free office suite"
>
> Getting a free system is a constant work, step by step, started 16
> years ago. Why should we get an execption concerning education.

Because, educational soft is not a challenge for any hacker.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  QOTD: "I used to be lost in the shuffle, now I just shuffle along with the lost."