Re: [seul-edu] Our presence Educational Technology trade shows

Jim, I communicated with them last year about the possibility of doing
something at the conference in Sacramento and the basic response was "show
us your money".  I have to dig through my archives for an e-mail exchange
and I wll post a summary of my chats with them over the weekend.

I think this is where the golden touch is needed, either the right words
or the right money.  I have neither, so let me ask if someone can help us
here.

The CUE website is here: http://www.cue.org/

Bill