Re: [seul-edu] back to Our presence at trade shows

"Joseph E. Arruda [zeruch]" wrote:

> Douglas,
>
> For you? Anything ;)

In that case...When I looked at the NECC conference site it appeared that they
want ~$2300 for a 10x10 foot booth.  I don't know if they will do any deals for
non-profits or community organizations, since I haven't contacted anyone there,
but that's their standard rate.  If we want to approach these groups, that's what
we may be looking at.
--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid