Re: [seul-edu] Our presence at trade shows

For teacher-focused conferences, we need teachers who are using Linux in
their to give demonstrations to other teachers, which doesn't cost seul-edu
any money and would be more effective anyhow.  With any luck, I'll be able
to do some of this next year (once I get my Linux writing lab running).

--Tom