Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide (was: need detailed network advice)

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:

> I don't like DocBook, it's limited to Linux and not flexible
> as pure LaTeX. Only Linux "geeks" use DocBook, I'm not a
> geek,nor
> a hacker.

Nevertheless, DocBook is the DTD we're using for our SEUL/edu
documentation project guides, since we have tools to easily
convert DocBook documents to LaTeX, PostScript, HTML, and a
variety of other delivery formats.  As for only Linux geeks
using DocBook, so what?  It works nicely for what we want to do.
 The object is to get the content to users in as wide a variety
of forms as possible.

> Plus , I volunteer a translation to Spanish!

We could use that very well!  Translations into as many
languages as possible of all the guides we eventually generate
will be important.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.