Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide (was: need detailed network advice)

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000 bill@mail.tasis.ch wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:
> >
> > > I don't like DocBook, it's limited to Linux and not flexible
>
> That's not true, there are tools writen for Windows (most of them cost a lot
> more than the free ones developed for Linux, though).  Editing can be done on
> ANY platform that supports text editors.

You can run/view LaTeX/.dvi in MSDOS, Mac, Amiga....
Can I use docbook, that is, render it and view it in, let's say,
Mac ?

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  Langsam's Laws: (1) Everything depends. (2) Nothing is always. (3) Everything is sometimes.