Re: X servers for Windows (was: (FWD) Re: Fw: RE: [seul-edu] Comprehensive StudentManagement)

Hey Ray and all,

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000, Ray Olszewski wrote:

-->Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 12:21:11 -0700
-->From: Ray Olszewski <ray@comarre.com>
-->To: seul-edu@seul.org
-->Subject: Re: X servers for Windows (was: (FWD) Re: Fw: RE: [seul-edu]
    Comprehensive StudentManagement)
-->
-->Michael -- I very much look forward to reading about the details of your
-->school's support of Open Source development/customization after it actually
-->happens. In the meantime, I'm responding here to your question about X clients.
-->