Re: [seul-edu] DTP standards

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000 bill@mail.tasis.ch wrote:
> Please look at the previous email where I suggest a way to creating a standard
> that accomodates any publishing techinque and is essentially only an author's
> article submission standard.  A lot like magazines do.

A standard, but a very light one, just name, content and a bit
abstract or something. No exact req for sections ... nothing at all.

Perhaps it sounds a poor solution, but if people send stuff, It'll
prove to be the right thing to do.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  Steele's Law: There exist tasks which cannot be done by more than ten men or fewer than one hundred.