Re: [seul-edu] Cue Conference Exhibitors Discount rate

Yes, but I don't really think my presence at a booth will help a SEUL cause.  I
wreak of Newbie and besides following the threads and installing our new and
first box, I am helpless.  I can be a body and am planning on being at the
conference, keep me in the loop but I will need backup when it comes to
technical issues.

I'll send off my registration today.

begin:vcard
n:Aird;Jim