Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide - LAST CALL for comments

At 12:18 AM 9/10/00 -0400, Tom Hoffman wrote:
>Have you checked out:
>
>http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us/linux/netadmin/index.html
>
>--Tom

Yes. It was one of the two examples I listed at the bottom of the message
you were replying to (albeit in a trivially different form):

>> http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us/linux/netadmin/

More to the point, perhaps -- what is your opinion of the site? Does it do
the job, or is something either more comprehensive or better written needed?
What do others think?

>on 9/9/00 12:58 PM, Ray Olszewski at ray@comarre.com wrote:
>
>> Just wanted to remind everyone that I am waiting for comments on the idea of
>> a SEUL/edu project to write a School Betworking Guide.
[rest deleted]

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com