RE: [seul-edu] manolo@seul.org?

Well, one of the pop3 accounts i'm using is from linuxfreemail. Go to
www.linuxfreemail.com, create an account, and use the server
mail.linuxfreemail.com as pop server (instead of their web interface), and half
of the work is done. Apart from that you need some smtp server, but i'm using
the one from my ISP and it works (YMMV, but it works here)

And you cant beat the name :)

On 09-Sep-00 Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:
> As, I said I'm moving. And that means that I won't be irmina@ctv.es
>
> I've seen some organizations of Linux offering email accounts.
> My new ISP (whichever is ) will supply an email account. But, guess
> all the work necessary to resubscribe to mailing list + changing
> webpages in two (five) years time when I change again.
>
> Would be possible to have a smtp and pop servers in seul ?
>
> I'd be a kind of honour for me. And a proof of my strong committment
> with the movement.
>
> I've seen things like : fdrake@acm.org ,...
>
> BTW, smtp servers doesn't need a password, so every one can fake an
> address ??
>
> I'd use that address ( manolo@seul.org ) as my unique email address.
>
> What about such a service for a small elite of GPL programmers ?
>
> Regards/Saludos
> Manolo
> www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
> /pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)
>
>   The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt
> the one who is doing it.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth." (from A. Conan Doyle's The Sign of Four).

Jaime Herazo B.
E-Mail: jherazo@geocities.com
This message was sent from linux by XFMail