Re: [seul-edu] "First Linux High School" (?)

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Jan Hlavacek wrote:

> I tried to take a look at it.  I am not sure I saw everything,
> they use
> javascript for navigation in particularly idiotic way[...]
> my impression is that all links that
> have to do
> anything with "school" end in a message "This option is not
> yet
> available" or something like that.  So I guess we will either
> have to
> wait, or email them and ask.

Thanks, Jan.  I've already emailed "contact@7bulls.com" and
asked them for more info about all this.  I've also invited them
to join SEUL/edu, which probably doesn't surprise anybody.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.