Re: [seul-edu] Wrapup - Linux Networking Guide for Schools

Ray Olszewski wrote:

> I will certainly return to this idea in the future, to see if it looks more
> practical then. (If you are more interested than the responses I summarize
> below reflect, please feel free to follow up with me, either here or
> privately.)

This may sound a little convoluted. The extent of my knowledge is setting up a
home network with two Linux boxes behind an OpenBSD firewall. However, I could
answer the printcap question that was recently on the list as my printcap files
are identical except for the name of the computer. This morning I received a
personal email from a university student who came across something I posted to
seul-edu over a year ago concerning open books. It appeared (I responded for more
information) he and his friends want to start an open book project on Linux.
Perhaps something could fall out of this by starting small (home network) and
building up to a school network. One last item, I would like to use the GNU Free
Documentation License see
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/license-list.html#DocumentationLicenses

Bob