Re: [seul-edu] Confernces - Comdex

Continuing the theme of incredibly late replies:

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Harry  McGregor wrote:

> LinuxMall has offered me (ie OSEF) space at any of their world
> of Linux
> pravilions.  I am intending to make a request for Comdex Las
> Vegas.
>
> If anyone would be interested in helping to man a dual use
> SEUL-EDU/OSEF
> booth, please let me know.  Also if anyone knows of speaking
> opertunities,
> I can prepair a presentation on Linux in Education -
> Implimentation.
>
> November 13-17

Has anything come of this, Harry?  I'd like to take advantage of
these opportunities whenever we can, but I don't want to
overreach our capacity.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.