Re: [seul-edu] Re: HELP!

1) printcap tools.  I build them by hand without the tools and I get what I want
quickly, but I use HP laser jets, which are designed to work with Unix based
machines.  If this applies to you I can help.

2) I am not completely sure what doesn't mount, nfs?  Gateways are usually easy,
how did you turn this on?  I have never used Filemaker so I can't help there.
Firewalls are a tricky beast.  Linuxconf can make a very simple one that works,
but I am not sure how secure it is -- I haven't checked the rules it generates,
but it is on a low security network, where NAT and cost was more important than
tight sercurity.

If you give us some of the specifics of what you did and what methods of sharing
data you are using -- I suspect we can help.

Bill

This mail sent through IMP: mail.tasis.ch