Re: [seul-edu] Re: [novalug] Re: FETC - technology and education -- FLA LUGS #3

> I was able to use those EduQuest 35/40/45/50 using the Xterm kit from:
> http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/xterminals/
>  I dual boot with a floppy, works great!

That's almost exactly what I'm doing, only with a few caveats.  These
have to integrate as much as possible with our all NT :-( environment
(full access to home directories, ability to edit and create files
compatible with word 2000, and internet access through the proxy).  I
had a prototype running over the summer, but have been waiting until
this week for the PO to go through for our 3 brand-new servers.  I just
started setting them up today...

--Josh Levine