From: nick@corbettschool.org <nick@corbettschool.org>
To: seul-edu@seul.org <seul-edu@seul.org>
Date: Sunday, September 17, 2000 12:08 AM
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Classroom administration needs

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 08:10:25PM -0500, Dave Prentice wrote:
> Nick,
>     Using your advice I was able to easily remove the user's option to
> halt/reboot. However, gdm.conf makes no reference to setting the default
> language or session type. Do you know where I go to disable that? I looked
> all around the filesystem but couldn't find anything; also, a search of
> Redhat for "gdm default language" or "gdm configuration" didn't give any
> relevant hits. Any suggestions?
  Hmm, all I'm seeing is the LocaleFile entry.  You can remove anything you
don't want from that file.  Or, probably better yet, create your own file
and point the LocaleFile line to it.  Only put the locales you want
accessable in there.(eg: US.English  C)

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
Programming is like sex; one mistake and you have to support for a
life time.