Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Computers in the classroom]

--- Chris Edwards <cedwards@wcs.k12.va.us> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, you wrote:
>
> [...]
> I would think

[...]
> Eugene, would Mandrake be
> > interested in a similar tailoring of their Linux
> to meet
> > specifically-stated educational needs?

We are open and actually did some for some specific
markets.

If you have any wishes or any apps that should be
included, send me a message at :
ustech@mandrakesoft.com

	Eugene

Ps. Sorry for the late reply, I read this mail by
chance, I was going to delete it without reading it, I
have soo many. I will do better next time...