[seul-edu] New educational app--language

From Freshmeat:

http://www.pconline.com/~forrest/hanziquiz/about.html

From the website:

Hanzi Quiz: I have written a JavaScript program to help me learn
hanzi (Chinese Characters) that I'd like to share with you all, so
I'm making it available under the GPL.

I have a list of hanzi, pinyin (pronunciation), and English
meanings, comprising sort of a "deck of flashcards" (in the file
hanzicards.js). The program randomly generates multiple-choice
questions, by showing one hanzi and letting you guess the correct
pinyin out of 5 randomly selected from the deck (well ... not quite
randomly ... one is the correct answer!) Or you can see the English
and guess the hanzi. Any combination of categories is possible.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid