Re: Packaging edu software (was: Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Computers in the classroom])

Ben Armstrong wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Doug Loss wrote:
> > Ben, I'm not familiar with the Debian BTS.  Is it something simple to
> > install that we might be able to put on the SEUL servers somewhere?  If
> > so, it might be useful to a number of SEUL projects besides SEUL/edu.
>
> Doug, I've asked about this and the reply was that SourceForge might be
> more appropriate for SEUL, as it is designed better.

I think we're talking about two different things.  SEUL does many if not most of
what SourceForge does already.  What I was thinking of was something like your
WNPP, which you said was maintained in BTS.  Is this something we could emulate
fairly easily via php and mysql, for example?  What does BTS do for WNPP?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid