Re: [seul-edu] Fw: Library Catalog via LinuxHelpers

I'm currently on advisor on a project called WebIX to produce a library
catalog. a Library catalog is NOT an easy project, because of the large
ammount of standards and data required by one of these systems.

If you'd like more information about the project, please email me
privetly.