Re: [seul-edu] Fwd: Linux Chinese Educational Software - K-3

Translation is a little more difficult than that. I write
materials for our school. I am now writing materials for
our  fourth grade. I write four pages of vocabulary worksheets
in one day. Education materials should be written with care.

Cordially,
S. Barret Dolph
Taipei Taiwan