Re: [seul-edu] automake, autoconf, and libtool

> Hi, take a look on
>
> http://www.seul.org/docs/autotut
>
> It's a tutorial I wrote on using autocong+automake+libtool and there are
> some bare bones examples of, among other things, how to create a simple
> shared library.
>
> If you're still troubled after reading it, let me know and I can help you
> further.

Wow, thanks.  I wasn't aware that that tutorial was up there.  It got me
where I needed to go.  The GUI and command line portions of GPeriodic
now link to, and make use of libperiodic.  I've also started a Perl XS
module that provides an interface to that library.  I hope to use that
module to create a periodic table web app some time in the near future.

Hopefuly the library will make it easier for other applications to make
use of GPeriodic's table data.

Thanks again,
Kyle R. Burton

If you do not get it from yourself,