pseudo-introduction? - Re: [seul-edu] I get your e-mails now.

Sorry to SPAM the list: I was in such a rush that I responded to the wrong
address, in the previous email.

Humbly, I'm glad that my first, and greatest of all teachers, is on this
list: it is one of the greatest honors I might imagine.

Thank you for letting me extend these positive kilobits of encouragement,

warmest regards to all,
   -Karl v.p.