[seul-edu] Seul Application index

Hi Doug,

Would it help to have a listing of recently added applications to the index
and autogenerate lists including descriptions, etc sorted by date in
reverse order so that people can see what is happening. We could also set
this so that it's a callable url so you could generate a page based on this:
(i.e. cgibin/appview.pl?num=10&order=reverse )

Different options could be used to control what you want to see. (ie. apps
added in last week, last 10 added apps, etc.) This would also allow a
simple way to generate some of your report:  Add the apps, view them in the
report, cut and paste into your report.

Obviously I'm trying to get the data entered into the database _first_ and
then generate whatever is required for a variety of uses from that data. I
can also include CSV downloads if desired (or generate a PDF for a printed
report).

What would folks like to have? I'm all ears...

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School
Edam, Sk. Canada