Re: [seul-edu] free computing course project

Hola, Vladimir!  Your curso gratuito sounds excellent; in fact I will
encourage someone from the El Camino project area in the Velez province of
Santander to attend the next one.

Your other free course to teach computing using free software also sounds
very interesting; I hope my new project is complimentary rather than the same
thing--I would not want not to duplicate the effort :)

Thanks for your interest in this project--I'll send a password right away.

Best regards,

Jeff