Re: [seul-edu] Official nonprofits for Linux in education?

On Wednesday 26 September 2001  9:18, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Can we get a list of other nonprofits here? I want to know about every
> organization in the world that works on Linux in Education and is set
> up to accept tax-deductible donations.

We've been trying to start-up Tux4Kids (temporarily up at
http://www.geekcomix.com/tux4kids/ )

to create educational apps (like Tux Typing, TuxMath, etc). However, we may
or may not be able to get enough funds to file our 501c3 yet (500 bucks?!
;-), so that aspect of our group may be a ways off.

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell@geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >