Re: [seul-edu] Linux in University Cirricula

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 12:52:18PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> http://www.kegel.com/linux/edu/#cirriculum
> is my first shot at describing the state of Linux
> in the university cirriculum in the US.
>
> It has data on how often "Linux" and "Windows"
> are mentioned at each university in pages related to the cirriculum.

Might be more useful if you try for curriculum rather than cirriculum?

I might also guess that lots of universities don't use the term
curriculum, because it has to do a lot with classroom rote learning
and state-mandated lists of things students must learn, rather than
higher education.

(At MIT, for example, google indicates that the term mostly shows up
in CVs for professors and students, and when the press are trying to
hype something.)

--Roger