Re: [seul-edu] Linux for Georgia Schools [OT?]

aaron wrote:

> Again, any directions or links to existing reports, research and
> evaluations on the state of general Computer and IT use in K12 schooling
> would be most helpful. Also, as this thread isn't directly connected to a
> SEUL-edu project and may therefore be considered OT by the list
> providers, please use your discretion and reply privately (aaron@pd.org)
> if you feel that's more appropriate.

Please don't feel compelled to take a discussion private because you think
it's off-topic for this particular list.  Personally, I'd prefer that you
consider taking this discussion over to the schoolforge-discuss mailing list
(you can join that list from the Schoolforge website
<http://schoolforge.net>) where it is decidedly on-topic before removing it
from public sight altogether.

I'm more than happy to direct interesting off-topic discussions to
appropriate venues rather than forcing them to disappear from public view.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: