[seul-edu] Lookiing for a TV production application

Title:
    Hello all,
I am a member of the local Board of education.  We were just handed our own public access TV station, with NO funding for equipment.  We are receiving a rather antiquated Character generator (the device to put a bulletin board service on screen) so we can at least get rid of the current blank screen.   This one does not allow for graphics or even editing of mistypes.  When errors are found the whole page must be retyped.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a linux based character generator system?
--

Phil Tully