[seul-edu] Document Migration & E-Book Development Services

[I'm forwarding this as an "FYI," without any recommendation of the
service offered.--Doug]

Hi,

We came across your website while searching for book and technical
publishers.

We are an organization based in New Delhi, India specializing in
preparing digital content for electronic publishing and the Web
(http://www.e-BookServices.com). We convert information from paper and
all document formats (including cross-platform), creating PDFs, e-Books,
HTML, Microsoft Reader and most other structured formats, for electronic
publishing, technical documentation, e-Commerce and online information
services. We guarantee the highest quality and accuracy available
anywhere, best value-for-dollar throughout the industry and on-time
delivery.

Our quality is 99.995%. We have three levels of quality assurance. This
enables us to make this claim. Delivery format can be tailored to your
requirements.

For your first project you do not need to pay a deposit. You can make
the entire payment after receiving satisfactory delivery of service.

In case you have any requirements for our services currently or in the
near future, please do get in touch with us.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Dhiraj Aggarwal
CEO
Mobile : +91 98100 50809