No Subject

Here is the finalized 0.4 version.  Please respond if
you get this.  So I don't have to deal with syncing the
two versions -- I still haven't spend the time to figure
out how to use cvs.  In the meantime, I'll finish off
the other Docs while I wait for you to
do the sgmltools, etc.

We'll see what the LyX group has to say about my review
of LyX.  Since I don't recommend it -- I expect it will
be a somewhat negative response -- however, perhaps I
will learn a lot about how to use and configure LyX.

I think this doc is looking good.  I look forward to
version 0.5.  Then we can send it to those people who
volunteered to be editors.  After they have thrown in
their comments.  I think we should be ready to publish.
Hopefully, we will have some offical space an SEUL by
then.

Bill
TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>

SGMLSoftware-0.4.sgml