multiple choice/assistance needed

Lemme see ...  I'm writing down the multiple choice survey.  I  need
your assistance to propose further fields/subfields.

Where I will  run  the  sampling:  at  4  faculties (marine science,
computer science, economics and telecomms) both among  students  AND
teachers/researchers   both   on   paper   and   thru  the  intranet
(e-mail+web);

I'm covering the following fields (just a quick summary):

Academic status
Fields of interest
PC et al
Hours of PC use/week et al
Internet connection et al
SO skills
Which SO is preferred
Programming skills

Features wished in a SO (to SEUL-leaders: propose specific subfields
within each field,  please).   Where  skill  level applies I'll use:
novice/advanced/expert.

    GUI
    Command line
    Install
        manual  (more alternatives, more difficult)
        auto    (preconfigured, easier)

    Open for any configuration (more difficult)
    Gives me predefined configuration (easier)

    Better graphics vs less speed
    Worse graphics vs more speed

    Multitasking
        Need to run 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, more apps/simultaneoulsy
    Single task
        Run only an app at a time

    Emulators (yes/no)
        If yes
            Mac
            Win3x
            Win95

    Many programs/applications (less stable)
    Less programs/applications (more stable)

    Applications:

        Word processor
        Spread sheet
        Simple drawings