SEUL-Leaders: mit net problems

excuse me for disappearing for a while - and probably at least a few hours
longer.  cambridge lost power for 6 hours yesterday and mit did not deal well.
network here is still somewhat messed up...
but i will wait a few more hours at least to see if mit can get their
act back together.  if not, i'll hack around it myself, and try to be
functional again by midnight est, or so.
cran is up and seems to be undamaged.  i'm just waiting for afs and
athena services to stabilize again; i have yet to get my afs directory
back, and paprika suddenly has this fetish for kernel panics.
i expect to get back to everyone by midnight though, and tie up everything
i've left hanging for now...

-luka